GAME SCHEDULES AND RESULTS:
- August 13, 14, and 15, 2020.
- Each team will play 2 of the 3 days: Thursday & Friday, Thursday & Saturday, or Friday & Saturday.
- Thursday games will be 4:00pm to 8:00pm.
- Friday games will be 4:00pm to 8:00pm (JV & Varsity teams 12:00pm to 8:00pm).
- Saturday games will be 8:00am to 8:00pm.
- All games will be played at The Outdoor Courts at Carmody Park in Lakewood, Colorado.
- 2200 South Kipling Street, Lakewood, CO 80227.
DIVISIONS OF PLAY:
- Boys, Grades 3 through 12.
- Girls, Grades 3 through 12.
- GRADE ELIGIBILITY: you play in your Fall 2020 grade.
- Game format = 3 or 4 pool-play games with the 4th game the final / playoff game.
- Each team will play 2 pool-play games on their first game-day, and then another 2 games on their second game-day, Please note: your Team's 4th game may be in pool-play or may be a playoff game, depending on the number of teams in your division.
- $175 per team.
- 4 game guarantee.
- All entries MUST BE RECEIVED by August 10, 2020.
- The Registration Deadline is August 10, a late fee of $25 will apply to all registrations submitted after 11:59pm August 10.
- Last day to register is August 11, or until full / sold-out.
COVID-19 & SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES:
(will be updated as needed due to state health regulations, changes, etc.)
- Masks: Face covering masks are required when feasible (coaches, scorekeepers, and spectators).
- Hand Sanitizer: Every player is required to have their own hand sanitizer and will be required to sanitize their hands every time they come off the court.
- Disinfecting Wipes: Every coach or team manager is required to have disinfecting wipes to sanitize the ball before and after each game and during timeouts.
- Scores: Every coach or team manager is required to bring their own scoresheet and pen/pencil to each game; and scoresheets are to be taken with you after each game to avoid unnecessary touching; scores are entered online by the winning team.
- Spectators & Parents: ONLY ONE spectator per player is allowed at this time. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Water & Snacks: do not share water or snacks, everyone should provide their own water. There is no water provided at the venue.
- Ball: Each team should be prepared with a game ball and a ball for warmups.
- Scoreboards: will be sanitized by event staff after each game.
- Hand-shakes & celebrations: players and coaches should refrain from hand-shakes, high-fives, fist bumps, elbow bumps, chest bumps, group celebrations and hugs, etc.
RULES OF THE GAME:
PAPERWORK NEEDED: SCORESHEETS, ROSTERS & COVID WAIVERS:
Each team will need to complete the pool play event roster and collect a waiver for each player. The roster and waiver MUST be turned in prior to your first game. The waiver contains contact information for one parent per player in case we need to reach out to parents to notify about anything related to COVID-19.
Each team should be prepared with both a dark and a light jersey.
Each player should be prepared to show Proof of Grade upon request of event staff.
BAD WEATHER PLAN AND POLICY:
Operation 3on3 has a no-bad-weather policy
If bad weather does blow in without our permission during the event, we will make on-site decisions and updates will be found on the home page of the JPS website, these decisions may include but will not be limited to the following:
- Lightning: if lightning is reported to strike within 5-10 miles of the event location, there will likely be a 30-minute delay announced and implemented; check the home page of the website for updates: www.justplaysportscolorado.com
- Heavy Rain: light rain will likely NOT delay games, but heavy rain may delay games; check the home page of the website for updates: www.justplaysportscolorado.com
- Wet Playing Surface: player safety comes first. If staff detemine that player safety is at risk, games may be delayed to let the playing surface dry; check the home page of the website for updates: www.justplaysportscolorado.com
- Other Unforeseen Circumstances: check the home page of the website for updates: www.justplaysportscolorado.com
- JPS Staff may determine to shorten game times to catch up the games on each court so that we can end play before dark; check the home page of the website for updates: www.justplaysportscolorado.com
EVENT DIRECTOR / CONTACT FOR QUESTIONS:
Email, text, or call Jacquie Pearson: firstname.lastname@example.org; (303) 880-1415