3on3 OUTDOOR LEAGUE INFORMATION:
· Team Registration opens April 30 ($350 per team).
· Maximum Number of Teams = 96.
· Register your team for the GRADE they WILL ENTER IN THE FALL OF 2021.
· Registration Deadline for 2021: May 21 (late fee of $25 for registration after May 21; last day to register: May 23 - or when we reach 96 teams playing over 5 different sessions/days of the week).
· Minimum of 3 players per team, Maximum of 8 players per team.
· Games only, no practices.
· Game Days & Times: 2 games per team per Game Day (see “Game Day Sessions” below)
· Regular Season Games will be May 31 through June 25: 8 season games (2 games per Game Day)
· Division Playoff June 28-July 1: Single elimination, seeded based on season results. Awards for players on the 1st Place and 2nd Place teams in each division of the Single Elimination Post-Season Playoff.
· Games Rules: See 3on3 Rules link above.
· Game Location(s): All Summer Outdoor 3on3 Games will be played at Carmody Park: 2200 S. Kipling St., Lakewood, CO 80227
GAME DAY SESSIONS
· During registration, you will be asked to select two Game Day Sessions that do NOT work for your team from the list of Sessions below. We will then coordinate with other teams in your age & skill division to assign your Session to you. You will be assigned only one Game Day Session, and your team will play only on that day for all of the regular season games from May 31 through June 25 (see Game Day Sessions listed below).
A) Game Day Session A: Mondays, 4:00-8:30pm
B) Game Day Session B: Tuesdays, 4:00-8:30pm
C) Game Day Session C: Wednesdays, 4:00-8:30pm
D) Game Day Session D: Thursdays, 4:00-8:30pm
E) Weather Makeup Days are Fridays & Saturday Evenings if necessary
· Single Elimination Playoffs one day only June 28-July 1.
· You will play the same day each week except playoff week. For playoffs, we will attempt to assign your division the same Game Day as the season games, but be prepared to play any day Monday-Thursday playoff week.
· Divisions are "Grade-Based," please register to play in the Grade your team will ENTER in the FALL of 2021 (NOT in the grade they finished this spring).
· Divisions for Youth Teams - Boys and Girls: 2nd grade through High School Varsity. Gold and Silver Divisions will be created when number of teams allows. Divisions for High School Boys: Freshman, JV, and Varsity (3 high school Boys divisions). Divisions for High School Girls: all together in one division. (Often a lower and higher division)
· Games Rules: See 3on3 Rules link above.
Social Distancing Guidelines (if they are still in place):
· Every player is required to have their own hand sanitizer and will be required to sanitize their hands every time they come off the court.
· Every Coach or Team manager is required to have disinfecting wipes to sanitize the ball before and after each game and at any taken timeouts.
· Every Coach or Team manager will bring their own scoresheet and pencil to each game. You will need to remove scoresheet after your game. Scores are all entered online by the winning team.
· Spectators, like parents, are permitted so long as members from different households maintain 6 feet of physical distance from each other. There is no park seating so we encourage spectators to bring their own chairs.
· Do not share snacks or water. Everyone provide their own water.
· Bring your own ball for warmups.
· Masks are encouraged where feasible (spectators, coaches, scorekeepers)
· Staff will clean and sanitize the scoretable and scoreboards after each game.
· Roster/Waiver must be turned in prior to game day to include player names, parent name, and contact information (for contact tracing if necessary).
· No hand-shakes / celebrations: players and coaches should refrain from hand-shakes, high-fives, fists / elbow bumps, chest-bumps, group celebrations, etc.
· 2021 3on3 Registration Fee is $350 per team.
· 2021 Deadline to Register is May 21, a late fee of $25 will apply to all registrations submitted after 11:59pm May 21. Registrations received after the registration deadline will be placed only if space is available. The last day to register is May 23. 96 team maximum in this league.
· Please note that if we have not received payment within 24 hours of your registration, your information will be removed from the system, and you will not be registered.
· Please be sure to complete the payment portion of your registration the day you register.
· A $25.00 or 5% fee (whichever is greater) will be charged for any team withdrawing from the league prior to the registration deadline. Refund requests for withdrawing prior to the registration deadline must be in writing, emailed to JPSports. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MAY 21, 2021 FOR ANY REASON.
· Game Schedules for the 3on3 League will be posted soon after the Registration Deadline, approximately May 26th. Check back often for updates.
· CHSAA High School Rules will apply except where modified within.
· Updated Rules will be posted the week of the first game and