SCHEDULES & RESULTS (will be available March 1st in the evening).
REPORT SCORES (winning team is responsible to report scores).
ROSTERS (all participants must complete the roster/waiver).
RULES (high school rules except when modified here).
SCORESHEETS (use your own scorebook, or print a scoresheet).
March Madness 3on3 games will be played Friday Nights, 5pm to 10pm, from March 3 to April 7, 2023.
- March 3
- March 10
- March 17
- March 31
- April 7 (season-ending tournament)
- We will work with your team to not conflict with spring-sports, you can submit your request when you register the team using the registration link below.
- Boys and Girls
- Youth Teams, Grades 2 - 8 and High School Teams, Grades 9 - 12
- Gold / Silver / Bronze when enough teams available
- Boys' High School Divisions: Freshman, JV, Varsity
- Girls' High School Divisions: "Upper" and "Lower" when available
- Games will be played at
- The Gold Crown Fieldhouse in Lakewood
- South Suburban Sports Complex in Littleton
- Metro University in Denver (4/7 playoffs only)
- The Ridge Recreation Center in Littleton
- Charles Whitlock Recreation Center in Lakewood
- Jeffco High Schools
- Games only (no practices provided by the League)
- Each team will receive 8 season games, 2 per night, and 1 to 3 more in the tournament.
- The League will end with a Single-Elimination Post-Season Tournament April 8.
- Each team's roster will be allowed a minimum of 3 players, and a maximum of 8 players.
- We will work with teams to avoid conflicts with other sports and activities, submit your schedule request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Games will be fast and fun, and each player will get a lot of touches on the ball.
- The score clock will be set at 23 minutes and does not stop - not even for timeouts.
- The game will end when the winning team scores 20 points (or 25 points for high-school age teams), or when the clock hits Zero.
- Baskets are worth 1-point, and 2-points are awarded for a shot made beyond the 3-point line.
2023 March Madness 3on3 League Registration fee is $395 per team.
- The Deadline to Register is February 22, 2023
- Late fee of $25 will be applied to all registrations submitted after 11:59pm on February 22.
- Registrations received after the registration deadline will be placed into the league ONLY if space is available.
- The last day to register is February 24.
- We are limited to 300 teams. (so, get registered early to secure your spot).
Payment is due at REGISTRATION. Please note that if we have not received payment within 24 hours of your registration, your information will be removed from the system, and you will not be registered.
A $25.00 or 5% (whichever is greater) will be charged for any team withdrawing from the league prior to the registration deadline. Refund requests for withdrawing prior to the registration deadline must be in writing, emailed to email@example.com. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR ANY REASON (Deadline: February 24, 2023)
Rosters and Waivers MUST be completed and submitted ONLINE only.
Coaches and Team Managers must be sure to adhere to the following Online ROSTER & WAIVER process, without exception:
- Register your team using the team registration link found on the page for the league you 're registering.
- Use the LINK provided to you after registration is completed and emailed to you in your confirmation email to send to your team.
- Be sure that each team member understands they MUST complete the online roster and waiver information.
- Be sure that each team member knows to enter the PRECISE team name, for example:
- they should NOT simply enter "Green Mountain Rams,"
- but they should enter "Green Mountain Rams 6th Grade Girls Black" if that is the team name.
Players not listed will NOT be allowed to play. No exceptions.
We will be following ALL current State and Local Orders including guidelines, policies, and orders if any are in place. Including, but not limited to the following:
- Restrictions on parents / spectators at games.
- Mask-wearing for participants, coaches, officials, etc.
- Social Distancing guidelines as instructed.
Many of these orders change often, and we will inform you of changes as they occur.
We are excited for the opportunity to provide this event for the youth, and appreciate everyone's willingness to adhere to current expectations, we know these can be frustrating. By registering for this event, and completing the roster / waiver information, you agree to comply to all current orders mandated to our league and to our facilities. Thank you.
Our Bad Weather Plan is simple:
- We expect you to make prudent decisions for you and your children to be safe.
- For our outdoor leagues and events, we will monitor lightning and playing surface conditions to ensure games are being played only when it is safe to do so.
GAMES WILL BE PLAYED AS SCHEDULED IF AT ALL POSSIBLE.
- We will rarely cancel games due to road conditions: because we have limited gym-time availability, we simply have almost no wiggle-room to re-schedule games, and therefore must plan to play games as scheduled.
- If the facility is open and in condition to play games, games will be played as scheduled.
- Only when the facilities close, we will notify all teams as soon as possible that games will be cancelled and the plan for rescheduling, if possible.
- This is Colorado, and we are known for snow nearly year-round - obviously during the winter, but especially in the spring. We will rarely cancel games due to road conditions, so be sure to have good tires, carpool when possible, and leave early to allow for enough time to reach the facility safely.
For more information, contact Jacquie Pearson:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by phone or text: (303) 880-1415