SCHEDULES & RESULTS (will be available July 6).
RULES (high school rules except when modified here).
SCORESHEETS (use your own scorebook, or print a scoresheet).
- July 10 - August 7 (Mondays 5:00pm to 10:00pm)
- OR July 11 - August 8 (Tuesdays 5:00pm to 10:00pm)
- Registration opens April 1
- Pool-play games July 10 - August 1.
- 8 season games, 2 games per game-day: July 10 (11), July 17 (18), July 24 (25) July 31 and August (1).
- Single-elimination playoff tournament: August 7, 8.
- Awards for players on First Place and Second Place teams in each division of the tournament.
- Divisions are "Grade-Based," please register to play in the Grade your team will ENTER in the FALL of 2023 (NOT in the grade they finished in the Spring of 2023).
- Divisions for Youth Teams: Boys and Girls, 2nd grade through High School Varsity.
- Gold and Silver Divisions will be created when number of teams allows.
- Divisions for High School Boys: Varsity, JV, Freshman
- Divisions for High School Girls: all together or "upper" and "lower" when possible.
- All Summer League regular season 3on3 games will be played at the Gold Crown Fieldhouse in Lakewood.
- Playoffs August 7th and 8th will be at The Courts in Northglenn.
- Games only (no practices will be provided by the League).
- Each team will receive 8 season games, 2 per night (Monday or Tuesday nights), and 1 to 3 more games in the tournament.
- The League will end with a Single-Elimination Post-Season Tournament August 7, 8.
- Each team's roster will be allowed a minimum of 3 players, and a maximum of 8 players.
- We will work with teams to avoid conflicts with other sports and activities, submit your schedule request by email to email@example.com.
- Games will be fast and fun, and each player will get a lot of touches on the ball.
- The score clock will be set at 23 minutes and does not stop - not even for timeouts.
- The game will end when the winning team scores 20 points (or 25 points for high-school age teams), or when the clock hits Zero.
- Baskets are worth 1-point, and 2-points are awarded for a shot made beyond the 3-point line.
The League Registration fee is $395 per team.
- The Deadline to Register is June 30
- Late fee of $25 will be applied to all registrations submitted after 11:59pm on June 30
- Registrations received after the registration deadline will be placed into the league - ONLY - if space is available.
- The last day to register is July 2 or when we reach capacity
- We are limited to 120 teams per night in this league due to gym time, and will likely sell out, so register early to secure your spot!
Payment is due at REGISTRATION. Please note that if we have not received payment within 24 hours of your registration, your information will be removed from the system and you will not be registered.
A $25.00 or 5% fee (whichever is greater) will be charged for any team withdrawing from the league prior to the registration deadline. Refund requests for withdrawing prior to the registration deadline must be in writing, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AFER THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR ANY REASON (Deadline: June 30)
Each team is allowed a minimum of 3 players, and a maximum of 8 players on their roster.
Rosters and Waivers MUST be completed and submitted ONLINE only.
Coaches and Team Managers must be sure to adhere to the following Online ROSTER & WAIVER process, without exception:
- Register your team using the team registration link found on the page for the league you are registering.
- Use the LINK provided to you after registration is completed, and emailed to you in your confirmation email to send to your team.
- Be sure that each team member understands they MUST complete the online roster and waiver information.
- Be sure that each team member knows to enter the PRECISE team name, for example:
- they should NOT simply enter "Green Mountain Rams,"
- but they should enter "Green Mountain Rams 6th Grade Girls Black" if that is the team name.
We will be following ALL current State and Local orders including guidelines, policies, and orders if any are in place at League time. Including, but not limited to the following:
- Restrictions on parents / spectators at games.
- Mask-wearing for participants, players, coaches, officials, etc.
- Social Distancing guidelines as instructed.
Many of these orders change often, and we will inform you of changes as they occur, as well as current policies for each season.
We are excited for the opportunity to provide this event for the youth, and appreciate everyone's willingness to adhere to current expectations, we know these can be frustrating. By registering for this event, and completing the roster / waiver information, you agree to comply to all current orders mandated to our league and to our facilities. Thank you.
Our Bad Weather Plan is simple:
- We expect you o make prudent decisions for you and your children to be safe.
- For our outdoor leagues and events, we will monitor lightning and playing surface conditions to ensure games are being played only when it is safe to do so.
- For our indoor leagues and events,
GAMES WILL BE PLAYED AS SCHEDULED IF AT ALL POSSIBLE.
- We will rarely cancel games due to road conditions: because we have limited gym-time available, we simply have almost no wiggle-room to reschedule games, and therefore must plan to play games as scheduled.
- If the facility is open and in condition to play games, games will be played as scheduled.
- Only when the facilities close, we will notify all teams as soon as possible that games will be cancelled and the plan for rescheduling, if rescheduling is possible.
- This is Colorado, and we are known for snow - nearly year-round - obviously during the winter, but also and especially in the spring. We will rarely cancel games due to road conditions, so be sure to have good tires, car-pool whenever possible, and leave early to allow for enough time to reach the facility safely.
For more information, contact Jacquie Pearson:
- by email: email@example.com
- or by phone or text: (303) 880-1415