SCHEDULES and RESULTS (Preliminary schedules will be released June 26th. They will be updated during the tournament).
PURCHASE SPECTATOR ADMISSION TICKETS.
RULES (high school rules except when modified here).
SCORESHEETS (use your own scorebook, or print a scoresheet).
Game dates and times will be:
- 5:00pm to 9:00pm on Thursday, June 29
- 2:00pm to 10:00pm on Friday, June 30
- All Day Saturday, July 1
- Boys, Grades 3 - 11 (9U to 17U)
- Girls, Grades 4 - 11 (10U to 17U)
- You will register to play in the grade you were in for Spring 2023
- Unsigned seniors are welcome
- Proof of Grade for each player must be available for review
The Freedom Classic Tournament games will be played at the following facilities:
- Gold Crown Field House in Denver (Lakewood), Colorado
- Northfield HS in Denver, CO
- South Suburban in Littleton, CO
- The Courts in Northglenn, CO
- Colorado Academy in Lakewood, CO
- Golden HS in Golden, CO
- Parker Fieldhouse in Parker, CO
- Other gyms as needed
- Each team will receive a 4-game guarantee (4th game may be in pool-play OR in playoff).
- Spectator fee of $15 per spectator for the weekend will be collected online prior to the event. Bring the receipt to main doors to receive your tournament wristbands.
- Pool play games, followed by a single-elimination playoff bracket for most divisions.
- 20-minute halves, running clocks.
- The League Registration fee is $420 per team
- 4-game guarantee
- Spectator admission fee $15/weekend (must be pre-purchased online) Click HERE
- $25 Early-Bird Discount for registrations PAID by May 31
- Multi-Team Discount: $395 for each team
- The Deadline to Register is June 20
- Late fee of $25 will be applied to all registrations submitted after 11:59pm on June 20
- Registrations received after the registration deadline will be placed into the tournament - ONLY - if space is available.
- The last day to register is June 22, 2023 (or when divisions are full)
- We are limited due to gym time, and will likely sell out, so register early to secure your spot!
Payment is due at REGISTRATION. Please note that if we have not received payment within 24 hours of your registration, your information will be removed from the system and you will not be registered.
A $25.00 or 5% fee (whichever is greater) will be charged for any team withdrawing from the league prior to the registration deadline. Refund requests for withdrawing prior to the registration deadline must be in writing, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AFER THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR ANY REASON (Deadline: June 20)
Rosters and Waivers MUST be completed and submitted ONLINE only.
Coaches and Team Managers must be sure to adhere to the following Online ROSTER & WAIVER process, without exception:
- Register your team using the team registration link found on the page for the league you are registering.
- Use the LINK provided to you after registration is completed, and emailed to you in your confirmation email to send to your team.
- Be sure that each team member understands they MUST complete the online roster and waiver information.
- Be sure that each team member knows to enter the PRECISE team name, for example:
- they should NOT simply enter "Green Mountain Rams,"
- but they should enter "Green Mountain Rams 6th Grade Girls Black" if that is the team name.
We will be following ALL current State and Local orders including guidelines, policies, and orders if any are in place. Including, but not limited to the following:
- Restrictions on parents / spectators at games.
- Mask-wearing for participants, players, coaches, officials, etc.
- Social Distancing guidelines as instructed.
Many of these orders change often, and we will inform you of changes as they occur, as well as current policies for each season.
We are excited for the opportunity to provide this event for the youth, and appreciate everyone's willingness to adhere to current expectations, we know these can be frustrating. By registering for this event, and completing the roster / waiver information, you agree to comply to all current orders mandated to our league and to our facilities. Thank you.
Our Bad Weather Plan is simple:
- We expect you o make prudent decisions for you and your children to be safe.
- For our outdoor leagues and events, we will monitor lightning and playing surface conditions to ensure games are being played only when it is safe to do so.
- For our indoor leagues and events,
GAMES WILL BE PLAYED AS SCHEDULED IF AT ALL POSSIBLE.
- We will rarely cancel games due to road conditions: because we have limited gym-time available, we simply have almost no wiggle-room to reschedule games, and therefore must plan to play games as scheduled.
- If the facility is open and in condition to play games, games will be played as scheduled.
- Only when the facilities close, we will notify all teams as soon as possible that games will be cancelled and the plan for rescheduling, if rescheduling is possible.
- This is Colorado, and we are known for snow - nearly year-round - obviously during the winter, but also and especially in the spring. We will rarely cancel games due to road conditions, so be sure to have good tires, car-pool whenever possible, and leave early to allow for enough time to reach the facility safely.
For more information, contact Jacquie Pearson:
- by email: email@example.com
- or by phone or text: (303) 880-1415