Use this template to create a League Page / Event Page / Tournament Page.
Here are a few important notes and instructions:
- Upload all images to a 800 width size using the Image upload tool, locking the height.
- Do not "Copy/Paste" ANYTHING except as listed below. This is the WORST thing you can do for the formatting of the page. Type only, unless copying the entire template as listed below.
- To "copy" this template and create a new League Page,
- first click on "Edit"
- then scroll to the bottom of this page's information (should be the league website info), and highlight from the bottom to the top, all of the text, logos, etc.
- once everything is highlighted, use Ctrl-C to "copy" everything
- click on the 3on3 horizontal tab at the top of the web site and select "Add a New Page"
- Name the new League Page
- Place your cursor in the large white box and use Ctrl-V to "paste" everything from this template
- Make your edits as needed, but sure to click on SUBMIT at the bottom after each edit, and often during editing.
- Only edit using the ORANGE EDIT BUTTON, changes are not saved when you type directly into the page.
- Be sure to make sure all links go where you expect them to go by clicking on them when not logged-in
LOGO HERE - PLACE THE EVENT LOGO AND WRITE-UP SUMMARY HERE!!!!
SCHEDULES & RESULTS (will be available March 16).
RULES (high school rules except when modified here).
SCORESHEETS (use your own scorebook, or print a scoresheet).
This should be information such as
SEASON DATES (WHEN): the season starts and ends,
GAME DATES (WHEN): games will be held and any Game Sessions,
DIVISIONS AVAILABLE (WHO): is eligible to play (divisions of play, etc.)
LOCATION (WHERE); the locations of the games will be
LEAGUE INFORMATION (WHAT): League Info such as 2 games per night, playoff info, awards, etc.
GAME INFORMATION (WHAT): Game Info such as 20-minute halves, etc. info
The League Registration fee is $ _____ per team
- The Deadline to Register is _________
- Late fee of $25 will be applied to all registrations submitted after 11:59pm on ________
- Registrations received after the registration deadline will be placed into the league - ONLY - if space is available.
- The last day to register is _____
- We are limited due to gym time, and will likely sell out, so register early to secure your spot!
Payment is due at REGISTRATION. Please note that if we have not received payment within 24 hours of your registration, your information will be removed from the system and you will not be registered.
A $25.00 or 5% fee (whichever is greater) will be charged for any team withdrawing from the league prior to the registration deadline. Refund requests for withdrawing prior to the registration deadline must be in writing, emailed to email@example.com
NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AFER THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR ANY REASON (Deadline: ____ )
This section should include items such as
REGISTER HERE button
REGISTRATION FEE and information
REGISTRATION DEADLINE info
PAYMENT TERMS info
REFUND POLICY info
Due to the COVID-19 Global Pandemic, our Rosters and Waivers MUST be completed and submitted ONLINE only.
Coaches and Team Managers must be sure to adhere to the following Online ROSTER & WAIVER process, without exception:
- Register your team using the team registration link found on the page for the league you are registering.
- Use the LINK provided to you after registration is completed, and emailed to you in your confirmation email to send to your team.
- Be sure that each team member understands they MUST complete the online roster and waiver information.
- Be sure that each team member knows to enter the PRECISE team name, for example:
- they should NOT simply enter "Green Mountain Rams,"
- but they should enter "Green Mountain Rams 6th Grade Girls Black" if that is the team name.
This section should explain the Team Roster information for this league: online or paper, etc.; how to find it with a LINK, how to submit it, etc.
We will be following ALL current State and Local orders including guidelines, policies, and orders. Including, but not limited to the following:
- Restrictions on parents / spectators at games.
- Mask-wearing for participants, players, coaches, officials, etc.
- Social Distancing guidelines as instructed.
Many of these orders change often, and we will inform you of changes as they occur, as well as current policies for each season.
We are excited for the opportunity to provide this event for the youth, and appreciate everyone's willingness to adhere to current expectations, we know these can be frustrating. By registering for this event, and completing the roster / waiver information, you agree to comply to all current orders mandated to our league and to our facilities. Thank you.
Add any pandemic updates and guidelines here.
Our Bad Weather Plan is simple:
- We expect you o make prudent decisions for you and your children to be safe.
- For our outdoor leagues and events, we will monitor lightning and playing surface conditions to ensure games are being played only when it is safe to do so.
- For our indoor leagues and events,
GAMES WILL BE PLAYED AS SCHEDULED IF AT ALL POSSIBLE.
- We will rarely cancel games due to road conditions: because we have limited gym-time available, we simply have almost no wiggle-room to reschedule games, and therefore must plan to play games as scheduled.
- If the facility is open and in condition to play games, games will be played as scheduled.
- Only when the facilities close, we will notify all teams as soon as possible that games will be cancelled and the plan for rescheduling, if rescheduling is possible.
- This is Colorado, and we are known for snow - nearly year-round - obviously during the winter, but also and especially in the spring. We will rarely cancel games due to road conditions, so be sure to have good tires, car-pool whenever possible, and leave early to allow for enough time to reach the facility safely.
Add the Bad Weather Policy here: "if it snows, and gyms are still open, we are still playing games"
For more information, contact Jacquie Pearson:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by phone or text: (303) 880-1415